Sunday 17 June 2012

Monsoon....!


As I wake up today, I was greeted by a slight drizzle and I couldn’t stop smiling. And as I write this post it has began to rain heavily (More smiles :-)).Monsoon has been my most fav season and the most I enjoy is the pre rain weather.

Last year before having my baby, I and my husband could go on ride in these rains on our bike. Although I cannot enjoy the rains much this year, I have very fond memories of previous years.



So here you go...few memories of rain and the rainydays,

Enjoy.....!




Beautiful temple at Trimbakeshwar


Way to a hill top, Near our house in Nashik, India.

Bike Ride - 1
Bike Ride -2

Bike Ride - 3


yep, that's me!





And yep, that's my hubby!
On the way to my office in Nashik, India.
My office campus, Pune.


Borivali national park- view from my office guest house.
 clicked now, fresh view of rains outside my window.

 clicked now, view of my house in rains.

And did I tell you, It smells so earthy....one of the best smell ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment