Sunday 8 April 2012

Welcome..


One fine day, when I was in midst of changing the nappy of my baby and trying to calm down her hysterical crying, my husband intervenes.

Husband: Why don’t you start a blog?
Me: ugh?
Husband: I think you should start a blog.

Me: Really?? (Trying to position my baby to give a burp)

Husband: Ya you always want to start a blog and now that we have a
baby, you have experience to share.

Me: umm ok, let me think. (Rapidly thinking: Now what’s his motive behind this blog thing...)

Whatever his motive was, I did think about this blog thing. Not a bad idea to blog my experiences as a new mom and eventually as a new person (Ya you do rediscover yourself as a new person, when you have a baby).

And so I start this blog today exactly when my daughter turns two month old J

Cheers for her...Cheers for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment